domingo, 12 de octubre de 2014

One Lovely Blog Award


I have been nominated by the lovely Hana Olivia from Rimmel Smudge for the 'One Lovely Blog Award' post. Thank you so much Hana. :) The rules for this award are simple: you have to share seven facts about yourself, and then nominate seven more bloggers. Let's do this! 

Facts about me:

1. I miss someone right now.
2. I'm currently reading The Giver.
3. I went to my first chess competition last Wednesday and I pass to the second stage. 
4. I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS. ^
5. I recently discovered LAHWF channel on Youtube.
6. I think Andrew Hills is gorgeous! 
7. I don't know what else I should write in this facts. xD 


I nominated.... da da da dan!:

Congratulations! If you decide to accept this nomination please let me know in the comments, I would love to read it. Enjoy and have fun!

A BIG psychological hug, R.M.

4 comentarios:

  1. You're welcome! :) I really enjoyed reading your facts, and thank you for taking part x x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! thanks for nominating me, I've just finished and it's now posted on my blog -->http://hannahschapter1.blogspot.com.au/2014/10/chapter-15_28.html

    ResponderEliminar